Thursday 24 June 2010


The blog that I’ve chosen for my classmate review is Constanza’s blog. Its name is “Blog de ingles” and has twelve posts during the semester. Seeing it the most remarkable fact for me was the clear improvement of her use of English grammar and vocabulary. In second place, in its posts I see that Constanza has the same problem that happened to me: sometimes the themes required by the teacher implied a choice that, in my opinion, is very difficult to do: choose the best movie, the favorite author of my discipline, the best photo, etc. Anyway, she always has to chose something by obligation, just like me.
The post that I liked the most was the one about the psychoanalysis and his founder: Sigmund Freud. That’s because for me the psychology is so interesting but the relationship between sociologists and psychology of this faculty is very cold and unproductive… it’s hard for us and for them to understand the point of view of each other. So, it’s great to learn about their knowledge, but also to realize what they think about it.
As I said, Constanza’s english has had a great development. In spite of that, there is some little vocabulary details that are just problems of practice. With the reading and the listening of this language the capacity of use different words increase infinitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment